The Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999 imposes a requirement for every employer to appoint someone (it may be yourself) to assist in the taking of any measures that are needed to comply with the legislation.
Our qualified consultants from specialised industrial backgrounds will give your business the peace of mind that all your H&S is being taken care of by someone who understands your business.
Our servcies include:
- An audit of your existing systems, and undertaking work to ensure that the competent person you designate complies with the legislative requirements
- To become and act as the competent person for your authorisations
As part of this service we can offer:
- An entitlement to designate MRS Training & Rescue as your 'Competent Person' on your corporate literature
- Advice on the phone or via email
- Flexible visits to produce a review status report
- Availability of a consultant to carry out safety inspections
- A consultant to attend scheduled meetings to discuss and advise
- Availability of a consultant to conduct incident/ accident inquiries, producing recommendations for improvements