In a high-hazard industry like construction, safety is an investment that provides real benefits. UK HSE Statistics indicate that over 25 million working days per year are lost due to workplace illness and injury. Having measures in place to reduce risk and increase wellbeing are worthwhile investment because they will lower the number of days lost due to workplace illness/injury, increasing your overall productivity.
We work closely with our customers to monitor your day to day construction operations to ensure health and safety in the workplace for direct employees, contractors and subcontractors. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Preparation of health and safety documents (e.g. health and safety policy/ risk assessment/ safe systems etc)
- Site safety audits and inspection
- Confined Space Assessments
- PUWER Assessments
- LOLER Assessments
- Incident/ Accident Investigation
- Scaffold Inspections
- Organisation of safety training
- Noise assessment and monitoring
Contact us today and let us take the worry out of organising your health and safety obligations.