The welfare of people working or operating within any manufacturing or engineering environment is of prime importance. In such a workplace, there is the potential for serious accidents to happen if health and safety procedures are not in place and followed.
All workers should expect to be able to carry out their work in a safe manner that has no negative effect on their health and wellbeing.
The 1974 Health and Safety at Work Act means that anyone not following the rules can be prosecuted, fined, risk closure or even imprisoned.It states that all workplaces should have:
- safe machinerythat can be used safely
- be a safe and healthy workplace with good lighting, temperatures etc
- be a safe place to work wiht clear emergency procedures in place
- have safe methods of using, storing adn disposing of work materials
- have competnet and properly trained workers
At MRS Training & Rescue, we are pleased to be able to help customers by taking ownership and resolving their H&S needs.
We can offer assistance with any or all of the following:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Risk Assessment/ Hazard Identification
- Confined Space Assessment
- COSHH Assessments
- PUWER Assessments
- LOLER Assessments
- Development of safe systems of work
- Specialist area assessments (e.g. confined spaces/ working at height)
- Noise assessments
- Hand Arm Vibrations (HAV’s) assessments
- Development of an annual safety plan
- Incident and Accident investigations
- Identifying and servicing training requirements
- Welfare management
- Emergency planning and response
Contact us today to see how we can help make sure your business remains compliant, meets all H&S regulations, and keeps you and your employees protected.