Sadly accidents in factories occur all too freqeuntly. Slips, trips and falls are commonplace and the machinery present also adds another risk element to the mix.
There's also the danger of fork lift trucks, scaffolding, lifting and carrying heavy items, as well as hazardous substances from machinery and welding etc.
- Is your factory safety manual up-to-date?
- When did you last conduct a factory safety risk assessment?
- Are all your workers H&S trained and understand emergency procedures should an accident happen?
Save yourself time by letting us help you with your factory safety issues.
We can provide a one stop shop to ensure all your H&S issues are being managed and adopted. Our servcies include:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Risk Assessment/ Hazard Identification
- Fire Safety
- First Aid Assessments
- COSHH Assessments
- PUWER Assessments
- LOLER Assessments
- Development of safe systems of work
- Specialist area assessments (e.g. confined spaces/ working at height)
- Noise assessments
- Hand Arm Vibrations (HAV’s) assessments
- Legionella management
- Gas cylinder management
- Site vehicle management
- Tower scaffold
- Development of an annual safety plan
- Emergency planning and response
- Incident and Accident investigationsIdentifying and servicing training requirements
Contact us today to see how we can help make sure your business remains compliant, meets all H&S regulations, and keeps you and your employees protected.