Offering bespoke wind turbine training, the new facility at our Rondda training centre includes a variety of mechanical, nonmechanical, and electrical training facilities.
Key features include:
- Ladders for ascending/descending drills with the use of twin hooks, latch way, and rail lock systems.
- Trap doors, gates, hatches, and guard rails.
- Sloping and flat roofs with open edges.
- 24-foot-high, freestanding training tower for suspension, suspended rescue, and casualty stretcher rescue.
- Climbing and rescue platforms
- Fully designed nacelle to simulate all access and egress rescue scenarios.
- Fully accessible facility enabling tension line stretcher rescues.
These appointments were designed specifically to prepare trainees to enter the wind sector with confidence.
Click on the image below to watch our short video.