ADVANCED WORKING & RESCUE FROM HEIGHT TRAINING COURSE
Breaks for refreshments are included in this overall total
This 3 day Advanced Working & Rescue from Height course is for those who work at height and might need to complete a rescue from height, in the event of an emergency.
This course is highly practical and is taught on purpose-built working at height facilities.
Due to the nature of the training course and the emphasis placed on communication, there is only a provision for the assessments to be undertaken in English. Therefore, candidates for this type of training must be able to understand and speak the English language.
Those who attend this course will learn how to work at height safely and how to perform rescues at height, using suspended lines. This course covers all basic working at height techniques including:
- Fall arrest
- Positioning techniques
- Edge protection
- Using mechanical descenders
In addition to this, this course also covers the following topics:
- Working at height legislation
- Risk assessments, hazards and control measures
- Fall prevention
- Working at height equipment (i.e. harnesses, fall restraints, work positioning)
- Safe ascent and descent (ladders, scaffolding, mobile towers etc.)
- Rescue from height (conscious and unconscious casualties)
- Rescue equipment (casualty immobilisation devices, stretchers etc.)
- Rope access and rope rescue
- How to follow a rescue plan
To view the full course timetable click here.
This course is taught by highly skilled and trained instructors.
All of our trainers have real-life experience of working in hazardous environments – which allows them to understand the issues and working conditions candidates might face.
Course delegates are continually assessed throughout the course – and must pass a short multi-choice written paper to pass this course.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will receive an industry compliant MRS Training & Rescue certificate.
Certification lasts 3 years.
1 trainer to 12 candidates
- Theory training
1 trainer to 6 candidates
Days 2 and 3
1 trainer to 8 candidates
- Theory training
1 trainer to 4 candidates
- Practical training