The Client Contractor National Safety Group Passport, also known as the CCNSG, will provide proof of an understanding of basic health and safety to potential employers, covers basic site safety, and is often a pre-requisite for working on site. The training covers topics such as working from height, hazards and risks, confined spaces and asbestos.
We also offer a CCNGS Renewal Course to refresh and update a candidate’s knowledge about health and safety. The course enables the candidate to renew his/her passport for a further 3 years and consolidate the knowledge previously gained.
- Duration - 2 days
- Assessment - written and practical
- Instructor / candidate ratio - 10
- Award alignment: certified by the Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB)
- Accreditation - ECITB
- Lifespan - 3 years
On completion of this course delegates will be able to
- Impart the basic health and safety knowledge so that candidates can work at significantly reduced risk of an accident occurring to themselves or their colleagues.
Additional Course Details
The CCNSG National Course provides a basic knowledge of health and safety for all site personnel to enable them, after appropriate site induction, to work on site more safely with lower risk to themselves and others.
- Save Behaviours at Work
- Consequences of good/bad safety
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Risk Assessments - what is hazard/what is risk
- Hierarchy of Control - as low as reasonably practical
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space
- Working at Height
- Site Transport
Upcoming Course Dates
|LOCATION||START DATE||DURATION (Days)|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||04/04/2017||2||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||06/07/2017||2||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||05/10/2017||2||Enquire|