This course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace. MRS Training & Rescue delivers a practical programme and IOSH Managing Safely has a direct business focus. The hands on, step by step format, inspires and engages the manager, and this has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health at their workplace.
The course is interactive and focuses on best practice which will, in turn, comply with current health and safety legislation. Candidates will realise the practical actions they are required to take and will be given the skills required to take on their health and safety responsibilities. The course makes health and safety a routine part of a candidate’s job.
- Duration - 5 days
- Assessment - written and practical
- Instructor / candidate ratio - 1:10
- Award alignment: Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Accreditation - IOSH accreditation certificate
- Lifespan - For life if continual professional development is maintained
On completion of this course delegates will be able to
- Have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage the health and safety of others.
Additional Course Details
To provide delegates with an understanding of how safety management can control loss in a modern business.
- Principles of 'Loss Control' & Accident Prevention
- Concept of 'Near Miss'
- Civil and Criminal Liability at Work
- RIDDOR 2013
- Personal Liabilities
- Powers of Inspectors
- Safety Management Systems
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Systems and Permit to Work
- Safety Inspections
- IOSH Certification
Upcoming Course Dates
|LOCATION||START DATE||DURATION (Days)|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||22/05/2017||5||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||26/06/2017||5||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||24/07/2017||5||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||21/08/2017||5||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||25/09/2017||5||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||23/10/2017||5||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||20/11/2017||5||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||08/01/2018||5||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||12/02/2018||5||Enquire|
|Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside||19/03/2018||5||Enquire|