Our mobile training rigs have been designed with training accessibility in mind. They have been built to our specifications – and as they are towable, allow us to provide our specialist and bespoke training courses onsite across the UK.
With onsite training courses, your team can receive instruction and hands-on experience within the familiar surroundings of your facility. This not only saves time and resources but also ensures that the training is directly relevant to your work environment.
All necessary safety features and equipment arrive on-site with our training rigs, and with our expert trainers, are used to guide you and your team through a training course tailored to your industry.
Our mobile training rigs feature:
- 30m of internal crawl space
- 3.1 vertical entry – including a roof mounted training platform with tripod and winch system
- Non-slip safety deck – so training can take place in wet and damp conditions
- Internal and external screens – for monitoring of training sessions
- Smoke machines – to recreate scenarios
- Inbuilt lighting
- Anchors on roof – for work at height restraint training
- 5m ladder for lanyard training
- Camera system – with 8 night vision cameras within tunnels